Designer Release Notes
Designer Release Notes
System Configuration Software
Release Date: 1/15/2019
- Support for both virtual and discovered devices
- Support for new products:
- Routing for supported devices
- Reusable location templates
- Location security settings
- Bug fixes
- When pushing to devices, the status may incorrectly show that the push failed. If Sync Status says “Synced,” the push was successful.
- Auto-configuring a P300 device will not work after “Pull to Design” or “Create Template” are used from Live Mode.
- When deleting a virtual device, Designer will warn that encryption and password settings will be changed; however, they will not be affected.
- When working with virtual devices and presets, channel names do not revert to default values when “Restore Default Settings” is clicked.
- When loading a preset on a virtual P300 device, saved Off Attenuation and EQ Contour values will be overwritten by Mic Optimization mode defaults.
- Event log may incorrectly say “Push failed” for “Push to Dante” events, though the description will say that the event was successful. In these cases, the event was successful.
- In Coverage Map, changing the unit of measurement from feet to meters will revert to feet after closing the location.
- When importing a Designer preset file into the MXA910 web application, attempts to immediately export that file out of the web application will fail if it's not first loaded and saved to the MXA910.
- Internet access is required during the installation process
- Designer User Guide
- System Requirements
- Designer 3.1 is compatible with the following firmware versions:
- MXA310 version 3.1.5
- MXA910 version 3.1.5
- P300 version 3.1.5
- ANIUSB-MATRIX version 3.1.5
- Requires 64-bit Windows 7, 8.1 or 10
UPDATE: June 20, 2018: Designer 3.0 is compatible with MXA910 version 3.0.24
Release Date: 8/2017
- When importing a Designer preset file into the MXA910 web application, attempts to immediately export that file out of the web application will fail if it's not first loaded and saved to the MXA910
- When importing a Designer preset file into the MXA910 web application using MXA910 release 2.0.8 and earlier, attempts to use the low shelf filter after rebooting the device will fail if the preset file was not saved to one of the preset slots