Wireless system masters the high pressure and extreme conditions of any large-scale touring or installation while delivering uncompromising audio. Features include automatic frequency selection, transmitter sync, and Audio Reference Companding.
- Available Transmitter Form factors: Bodypack, Handheld, Plug-on
- Operating range (up to): 150 m and more with higher RF Output
- UHF-R incorporates automatic frequency selection, transmitter sync and smart menu-driven system functionality for intuitive and fast setup.
- Up to 3080 selectable frequencies across an ultra-wide 77MHz bandwidth provide superior capability to respond to changing or unpredictable RF conditions.
- UHF-R Wireless features Shure patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
- UHF-R is available with the premium KSM9 Dual-Diaphragm Wireless Transmitter.
- UR1M Micro-Bodypack Transmitter is also available with UHF-R.
- Get the latest version of the Wireless Workbench software.