For professional productions that demand flawless execution, Axient Digital offers unprecedented signal stability and audio clarity, plus flexible hardware options, advanced connectivity, and comprehensive control.
- Available Transmitter Form factors: Handheld, Bodypack
- Up to 184 MHz tuning bandwidth across all receivers and transmitters
- Up to 17 channels / 6 MHz or 23 channels / 8 MHz of TV band in Standard Mode; up to 47 channels / 6 MHz or 63 channels / 8 MHz High Density Mode
- Transmitter form factors include handheld, bodypack, and micro-bodypack (ADX series only)
- Power options include Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries and AA batteries
With outstanding signal quality in even the most complex, congested environments, Axient Digital ensures maximum stability, range, and clarity for uncompromising audio—anywhere, every time.
- Next Generation Digital Radio + Channel Quality Metering. A high-performance modulation scheme provides maximum signal stability. The five-segment Channel Quality meter allows for real-time analysis of RF signal-to-noise, enabling operating range assessments and visibility into potential interference.
- True Digital Diversity. Mounting a better defense against multipath, fading events, and other RF anomalies, Axient Digital combines two discrete RF signals per receiver channel using a quality-based maximal-ratio-combining algorithm.
- Quadversity™. By assigning four antenna inputs to a single channel, Quadversity can provide extended coverage and the option for separate zones, plus added resistance against multipath interference and RF noise.
- Wide Tuning Receivers and Transmitters. An expansive tuning bandwidth of up to 184 MHz across all receivers and transmitters supplies broad strategic spectrum coverage while simplifying inventories for both sellers and operators.
- Spectral Efficiency. A robust High Density transmission mode increases system channel count dramatically, with up to 47 active channels per 6 MHz TV band (63 channels / 8 MHz)—all while maintaining exceptional audio quality.
- Operating Range. Selectable transmission modes and power levels enable optimum range and audio quality, with analog-type resilience, artifact-free muting, and fast signal recovery at end of range.
- Frequency Diversity. Signal quality is maximized by transmitting two identical signals on independent frequencies. If the active signal degrades, the other takes over automatically. With the ADX2FD handheld transmitter, Axient Digital monitors and combines the transmissions for a flawless audio signal.
- Interference Detection & Avoidance. With real-time monitoring via the AXT600 Spectrum Manager, sound engineers can neutralize RF interference by manually switching the signal to a clear backup frequency or by programming the system to do it automatically.
Axient Digital defies limitations for both RF and audio quality. With industry-leading low latency, transparent frequency response, and wide dynamic range, Axient Digital lets nothing get in the way of true, pure sound. No matter the setting, you’ll experience dependable Shure audio quality.
- Ultra-low Latency. A best-in-class 2 milliseconds from microphone transducer to analog output guarantees seamless, cohesive sound. (Latency is transmission mode dependent. High Density mode latency is 2.9 ms.)
- Transparent Sound. A flat frequency response over a wide range from 20 Hz to 20 kHz provides accurate audio reproduction.
- Encryption. An Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256-bit encrypted signal ensures that every transmission is secure and unbreachable.
- Dynamic Range. Wide dynamic range of 120 dB(A) yields impressive signal-to-noise performance and accurate transient response.
- Digital Outputs. Dante™ digital audio transmits via a configurable four-port switch for combined control / audio or separate streams with redundancy. AES3 output provides an additional option for pristine digital audio.
COMMAND & CONTROL
ShowLink™ remote control, Wireless Workbench® software, the ShurePlus™ Channels iOS app, and networked battery monitoring provide unmatched control and insight for seamless performance.
- Wireless Workbench & ShurePlus Channels App. Wireless Workbench offers total control, with an enhanced interface, access to advanced RF spectrum and Timeline plotting, frequency coordination, and live performance monitoring. Control and monitor capabilities also can be extended to a mobile device with the ShurePlus Channels iOS app.
- ShowLink Remote Control. ADX transmitters with ShowLink give engineers comprehensive real-time remote control of all transmitter parameters using a robust 2.4 GHz diversity wireless connection, allowing settings to be changed right from the control booth.
- Dante™ Cue & Dante™ Browse. Dante Cue enables monitoring of every Axient Digital channel on the network through a single headphone output, with the push of a single button. Plus, Dante Browse offers high-fidelity monitoring of any Dante-enabled device on the network.
- Networked Charging. Smart, high-performance batteries and chargers provide detailed visibility and remote monitoring of critical parameters such as remaining runtime in hours and minutes and charging status.
Axient Digital Wireless Systems feature a shared receiver platform compatible with both AD series and ADX series transmitters. These scalable wireless systems provide incomparable sound for a wide range of applications and settings and include a groundbreaking micro-bodypack (ADX1M).