SW6000 Conference Management Software provides configuration, control, management, and customization of conferences and meetings. Includes extensive voting control, full language support, and agenda configuration with linked documents and web links.
- Conference / meeting configuration with MXC or DCS6000 conference systems
- Microphone management in multiple modes, with list of speakers, requests to speak, and requests to reply
- Control of participant login modes, including PIN code or chip-card registration
- Management of participant profiles including name, title, role, permissions, etc.
- Multi-level agenda with linked documents and web links
- Mimic / synoptic room diagram for microphone control, attendance, and voting
- Voting control management (3-button or 5-button)
- Messaging between conference chairman, administrator, participants, and interpreters
- Configuration and control of interpretation
- Support for multi-language software screens
- Report generation and control of import/export of conference information
- Control of conferences in multiple rooms from one PC
SW6000 Conference Management Software enables you to configure, manage, and personalize all aspects of a conference using the Microflex Complete or DCS6000 conference systems. It provides all of the functionalities which are required for a typical conference or meeting, grouped according to similar functions:
- Meeting and Agenda Management: Create meetings with multi-level agendas, set meeting modes / options, and configure an extensive range of reports on meeting details.
- Speaking Management: Control conference microphones, speech time, name handling as well as mimic/synoptic diagrams of the room.
- Participant Information and Roles: Create and maintain detailed information on participants and their roles/permissions, login procedures (ID card, PIN, etc.), messaging functions, and multi-language support.
- Controls and Interfaces: Setup interpretation parameters, connection to multiple rooms, import/export of agenda and participant information, as well as configuration of DCS6000 system components and third party applications.
- Applications used by the Administrator, Chairman or Delegates: Includes one license each for CAA Conference Administrator Application and CUA Conference User Application.
See Download Page for Release Notes
SW6000 v 6.8.33a for CU 6105, CU 6110, or DIS-CCU (License 1.7)
UPDATE: August 8, 2019: The installation folder in version 6.8.33 includes a hashtag '#' in the folder name. The latest version of Microsoft Express Server cannot install software on some versions of Windows if a hashtag exists in the installation path. In v6.8.33a, the hashtag is removed.
Release Date: 08/01/2019
This version is used to upgrade from all previous SW6000 versions; however, it cannot be used to upgrade systems using CU 6005, CU 6010 or CU 6011 Central Units
This version is compatible with SW6000 Software License file v1.7 only
No new SW6000 license is needed if upgrading from SW6000 v6.0.xxx or later versions
A new SW6000 license is needed if upgrading from SW6000 v5.8.xxx or previous versions
Users may be unable to install on a PC with no prior SQL installation. The SQL server install would fail if the path length exceeding 256 characters. An error message is now shown if the path to the Setup.exe file exceeds 47 characters.
Upgrading some SQL databases fails
Logging in a participant from Mimic does not apply Mic attenuation to the hardware unit
“Replace unit” generates a system message saying “Sequence contains more than one element”
Interpreter does not work before the CUI is restarted if the device has been removed from the CAA configuration
Participant Meeting report: Invalid label number
System crashes when trying to set the B language to ‘—’ in MXCIC
Individual speech time is not displayed on MXC640
Full support for the C-language is not implemented in the CAA and CUA
CAA: Conference Log report timeout with large customer database
CUA: Does not indicate the correct CDA display at “Prepare Conference” after pressing the button
CDA: Conference variables are not cleared if a vote is canceled
SW6000 and DCS 6000 Compatibility Chart
Please note that Admin rights are still needed to install SW6000
SQL Server 2008 and 2008 R2 (Full and Express editions) are no longer supported as of July 2019. Upgrading to a newer database is strongly recommended.