SW6000 Conference Management Software provides configuration, control, management, and customization of conferences and meetings. Includes extensive voting control, full language support, and agenda configuration with linked documents and web links.
- Conference / meeting configuration with MXC or DCS6000 conference systems
- Microphone management in multiple modes, with list of speakers, requests to speak, and requests to reply
- Control of participant login modes, including PIN code or chip-card registration
- Management of participant profiles including name, title, role, permissions, etc.
- Multi-level agenda with linked documents and web links
- Mimic / synoptic room diagram for microphone control, attendance, and voting
- Voting control management (3-button or 5-button)
- Messaging between conference chairman, administrator, participants, and interpreters
- Configuration and control of interpretation
- Support for multi-language software screens
- Report generation and control of import/export of conference information
- Control of conferences in multiple rooms from one PC
SW6000 Conference Management Software enables you to configure, manage, and personalize all aspects of a conference using the Microflex Complete or DCS6000 conference systems. It provides all of the functionalities which are required for a typical conference or meeting, grouped according to similar functions:
- Meeting and Agenda Management: Create meetings with multi-level agendas, set meeting modes / options, and configure an extensive range of reports on meeting details.
- Speaking Management: Control conference microphones, speech time, name handling as well as mimic/synoptic diagrams of the room.
- Participant Information and Roles: Create and maintain detailed information on participants and their roles/permissions, login procedures (ID card, PIN, etc.), messaging functions, and multi-language support.
- Controls and Interfaces: Setup interpretation parameters, connection to multiple rooms, import/export of agenda and participant information, as well as configuration of DCS6000 system components and third party applications.
- Applications used by the Administrator, Chairman or Delegates: Includes one license each for CAA Conference Administrator Application and CUA Conference User Application.
See Download Page for Release Notes
SW6000 v 6.9.11 for CU 6105, CU 6110, or DIS-CCU (License 1.7)
- This software release can be used to make new SW6000 installations or upgrade all previous SW6000 installed versions; however it cannot be used to upgrade systems using CU 6005, CU 6010 or CU 6011 Central Units
- This version is compatible with SW6000 Software License file v1.7 only
- No new SW6000 license is needed if upgrading from SW6000 v6.0.xxx or later versions
- A new SW6000 license is needed if upgrading from SW6000 v5.8.xxx or previous versions
- Support for MXCIC C-channel
- Interpretation control support for MXCIC
- Include control of multiple interpreter devices on the same screen
- Agenda icons updated
- Support for MXCIC C-Channel
- The application now indicates the correct CDA display in the display screen after users press the 'Prepare meeting' button
- Fixed an issue where an exception occurred when the CUA window was resized
- Meeting variables are now cleared when a vote is cancelled
- No longer uses a default configuration at meeting start/stop when none is selected
- Fixed a problem where there was an unstable connection when another CDA is shut down
- Fixed an error in formatting in 'Total Vote Result' window
- Users can now cancel report generation if data is not present
- Voting reports have been corrected for ‘No login’ type meetings
- Update button is now activated after editing groups in the grid for participant table
- It’s no longer possible to create reply configurations without a name
- The Date filter in ‘Default participant seat table’ now works as expected
- Subject vote report in No login mode no longer shows the wrong results
- Fixed an issue where an error message appeared when clicking the ‘Replace unit’ or ‘Mic scan’ button in Setup | Conference units window
- Fixed an issue where the Pre-request to speak list shown for an agenda subject was sometimes empty even though a pre-request existed
- Fixed an issue where importing participants to the participant table failed
- Operational buttons are no longer disabled after updating the name sign page.
- Users are now able to import 1,000 Agenda subjects
- Fixed an issue where speech time was not sent to CCU when CUI reconnected
- Users are now able to install a database using the ‘Remove All’ button during installation
- Added a fix for updating the ‘Delegate List History’
- To operate MXC devices with SW6000 version 6.9, the minimum firmware version is 8.5.1.