SW6000 Conference Management Software provides configuration, control, management, and customization of conferences and meetings. Includes extensive voting control, full language support, and agenda configuration with linked documents and web links.
- Conference / meeting configuration with MXC or DCS6000 conference systems
- Microphone management in multiple modes, with list of speakers, requests to speak, and requests to reply
- Control of participant login modes, including PIN code or chip-card registration
- Management of participant profiles including name, title, role, permissions, etc.
- Multi-level agenda with linked documents and web links
- Mimic / synoptic room diagram for microphone control, attendance, and voting
- Voting control management (3-button or 5-button)
- Messaging between conference chairman, administrator, participants, and interpreters
- Configuration and control of interpretation
- Support for multi-language software screens
- Report generation and control of import/export of conference information
- Control of conferences in multiple rooms from one PC
SW6000 Conference Management Software enables you to configure, manage, and personalize all aspects of a conference using the Microflex Complete or DCS6000 conference systems. It provides all of the functionalities which are required for a typical conference or meeting, grouped according to similar functions:
- Meeting and Agenda Management: Create meetings with multi-level agendas, set meeting modes / options, and configure an extensive range of reports on meeting details.
- Speaking Management: Control conference microphones, speech time, name handling as well as mimic/synoptic diagrams of the room.
- Participant Information and Roles: Create and maintain detailed information on participants and their roles/permissions, login procedures (ID card, PIN, etc.), messaging functions, and multi-language support.
- Controls and Interfaces: Setup interpretation parameters, connection to multiple rooms, import/export of agenda and participant information, as well as configuration of DCS6000 system components and third party applications.
- Applications used by the Administrator, Chairman or Delegates: Includes one license each for CAA Conference Administrator Application and CUA Conference User Application.
See Download Page for Release Notes
- Shure SW6000 Conference Display Application (CDA) for Customized Displays online user guide. (en)
- 2.78 MB