The ShurePlus™ Play Mobile Listening App provides seamless management of your high-res and standard audio collection with advanced EQ controls. Available for iOS and Android, the free app plays uncompressed audio in multiple file types, and allows you to use built-in Shure EQ presets or create your own versions for extraordinary sound, anywhere.
Provides seamless management of your high-res and standard audio collection with advanced EQ controls. Available for iOS and Android.
- Import and play multiple, high-res and standard audio file types including MP3, MP4, FLAC, WAV, AAC, ALAC, M4A, MKV, and OGG Vorbis (platform dependent).
- Quickly dial-in your sound with EQ preset modes
- Customize presets using the touch-adjustable graphic equalizer
- Create and organize music by playlist, artist, album title, song title, genre or composer
- Easily adjust volume with the full-screen fader
The ShurePlus™ Play Mobile Listening App provides seamless management of your high-res and standard audio collection with advanced EQ controls. Available for iOS and Android mobile users, the free app enables playback of multiple file types including MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, ALAC, M4A, MKV, and OGG Vorbis (platform dependent).
Choose from built-in Shure EQ presets, or create your own with the touch-adjustable graphic equalizer.
ShurePlus PLAY (iOS) 1.1.2
Release Date: 11/19/2019
- Bug fixes and iOS 13 compatibility
- The app can play files that are stored on the device’s music library. To enable this, go to the iOS Settings app, select PLAY from the list of apps, and turn on the “Allow PLAY to access Media & Apple Music” setting.
- The app only plays files that are stored locally on the device. Some tracks that are stored in the cloud may appear grayed out in the app, but they cannot be played.
- User Guide
- Supports iPhone 5S and later – iPad and iPod Touch are not supported
- Compatible with iOS 11.3 or later
Further Technical Specifications
DSP Modes (presets)
20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
Supported Audio Formats
|FLAC||Up to 352 KHz||MP3||32 - 320 kbps, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz|
|M4A||Up to 352 KHz||MP4 Audio||Audio file extensions: .mp4, m4a, m4p, m4b|
|MP3||16 to 320 kbbs, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz||AIFF||Audio file extensions: .aiff, .aif, .aifc|
|MKV||Up to 352 KHz||AAC||Up to 352 KHz|
|PCM/WAV||Up to 352 KHz||PCM/WAV||Up to 352 KHz|
|OGG Vorbis||Up to 352 KHz||ALAC||Up to 384 KHz|
English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Arabic, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Indonesian, Portuguese