A free iOS application enabling users to record with uncompressed audio for video. When used in conjunction with MOTIV™ hardware, includes all functionality of MOTIV audio app including gain control, EQ and compression.
ShurePlus™ MOTIV Video is designed to integrate the excellent audio performance of the MOTIV product line with video camera functionality to visually capture important moments. The app offers on screen audio metering, improved, uncompressed audio and integrated controls to adjust gain and view audio waveform.
It is also a convenient and reliable stand-alone tool for high quality video.
- iOS 11.1 or later
- 64-bit iPhone (iPhone 5S and later, does not work with iPhone 5 or 5C)
ShurePlus - Motiv Video 1.1.4
- Bug fixes
- Fixed audio/video sync issues
- Fixed an issue with dropped frames in recordings
- The FPS and resolution combinations available for selection will vary based on the user’s phone.
- Users of iPhone 8 who are running iOS 11.3 may experience crashes when playing back saved recordings from within the app.
- iPhone XS Max users may experience visual misalignment issues after focusing on an object and then zooming in.
- In rare cases, recordings will begin with a half-second of silence before the audio starts. However, the audio will remain in sync with the video, and will not run past the end of the video frames.
- If you monitor your recordings with Bluetooth earphones, you may hear artifacts, such as noise, while monitoring. If this occurs, we recommend changing the sample rate of your recordings. Some products may produce artifacts at 44.1 kHz, while others may do so for 48 kHz recordings. Please keep in mind that even if you hear artifacts while monitoring, they will not be present in the recordings themselves.