A free iOS application enabling users to record with uncompressed audio for video. When used in conjunction with MOTIV™ hardware, includes all functionality of MOTIV audio app including gain control, EQ and compression.
ShurePlus™ MOTIV Video is designed to integrate the excellent audio performance of the MOTIV product line with video camera functionality to visually capture important moments. The app offers on screen audio metering, improved, uncompressed audio and integrated controls to adjust gain and view audio waveform.
It is also a convenient and reliable stand-alone tool for high quality video.
- iOS 11.1 or later
- 64-bit iPhone (iPhone 5S and later, does not work with iPhone 5 or 5C)
ShurePlus - Motiv Video 1.0.2
Release Date: 6/1/2018
- Bug fixes
- Some users of iPhone 8 or iPhone X may experience silence or noisy artifacts on their recordings. iOS 11.3 includes a fix for this issue, so we strongly suggest that all users with either of these phones upgrade to the latest version of iOS.
- If the screen is locked while a MOTIV microphone is plugged in, the app may no longer be able to access it. To fix this issue, return to the home screen, force-close the app, then unplug and re-plug the microphone.
- Users of iPhone 8 who are running iOS 11.3 may experience crashes when playing back saved recordings from within the app.
- If you monitor your recordings with Bluetooth earphones, you may hear artifacts, such as noise, while monitoring. If this occurs, we recommend changing the sample rate of your recordings. Some products may produce artifacts at 44.1 kHz, while others may do so for 48 kHz recordings. Please keep in mind that even if you hear artifacts while monitoring, they will not be present in the recordings themselves.