Designer 3.1 Update Reduces Onsite Configuration and Expands Device Support
The available Designer System Configuration Software allows system integrators to configure multiple virtual MXA910 Ceiling Arrays in one tool. You can arrange the pickup lobes for all of the MXA910’s over an imported room diagram to ensure precise coverage. Settings can be saved and then imported to each physical MXA910 on site.
- Allows accurate configuration of multiple MXA910’s used in one room
- Provides a convenient way to organize larger installations involving MXA910’s in multiple rooms or buildings
- Enables preset files to be sent to someone on site and imported into each physical MXA910 device user interface
- Project files can be shared with other Designer users so that multiple people can work on a project
- Saved Designer files are also a backup for installed MXA910’s in the field
- Software installs on any computer running Windows 7, 8.1 or 10
DOWNLOAD & INSTALLATION
Designer is available for free download from the Shure software portal:
- New user? Click here to register to download Designer
- Already have a Shure software portal account? Log in at software.shure.com to download Designer
- Click "Your Downloads" or "Recent Releases" to download the software
Note: Initial download requires users to accept an End-User License Agreement.
Software installs on any computer running Windows 7 and up. Consult the Designer user guide for more information.
Release Date: 8/2017
- When importing a Designer preset file into the MXA910 web application, attempts to immediately export that file out of the web application will fail if it's not first loaded and saved to the MXA910
- When importing a Designer preset file into the MXA910 web application using MXA910 release 2.0.8 and earlier, attempts to use the low shelf filter after rebooting the device will fail if the preset file was not saved to one of the preset slots