Harmonious integration leads to more open discussion. An elegant approach to conferencing audio, MXA910 with IntelliMix eliminates all equipment clutter, leaving more room for clarity. Instead of focusing on a microphone’s position, you can concentrate on compelling communication.
- Steerable Coverage™ Technology: Configure up to 8 separate pick-up patterns (lobes) in three dimensions to capture high quality participant audio form overhead.
- IntelliMix® DSP: an expanded suite of proprietary DSP tools that optimize voice quality by reducing room noise and improving speech intelligibility.
- Flexible Networking: Mix, route and manage the signals from each coverage area as discrete channels on a Dante network over a single Ethernet cable. An additional automix channel provides added flexibility.
- Seamless Integration: Programming-free LED mute sync with leading software conferencing solutions (when used with IntelliMix P300 or ANIUSB-MATRIX)
- Designer System Configuration Software: Quickly and easily create room configurations offline and deploy them online.
- Mounting Flexibility: Seamlessly integrate arrays within room designs via flush mounting (standard tile dimensions), pole or suspension mounts.
The Microflex™ Advance™ Ceiling Array is a premium networked array microphone that captures best-in-class audio in varying AV Conferencing environments including boardrooms, huddle rooms and multi-purpose spaces. Revolutionary technology includes Steerable Coverage™, utilizing up to eight beams to capture participant audio from overhead.
Browser-based control software (view software demo) provides an intuitive user interface for microphone attributes including lobe configuration, automatic mix settings and preset templates. Integrates seamlessly with Dante™ Networked Audio, and third-party preset controllers including Crestron and AMX, delivering a high-quality AV Conferencing experience and an aesthetically pleasing and productive meeting space that appeals equally to integrators, consultants, and anyone using the ceiling array in their workday meeting spaces.
Designer System Configuration Software allows system integrators to configure multiple virtual MXA910 Ceiling Array Microphones in one tool. You can arrange the pickup lobes for all of the MXA910s over an imported room diagram to ensure precise coverage. Settings can be saved and then imported to each physical MXA910 on site.