18-inch gooseneck microphone offers interchangeable cartridges and includes a foam windscreen, and a locking flange mount for secure placement. It features high sensitivity and maximum immunity to electromagnetic hum and RF interference.
- Gooseneck Length: 18 inch (45.7 cm) lengths
- Interchangeable cartridges provide the right polar pattern for every application
- Locking flange mount for permanently securing microphone to surfaces
- Snap-fit foam windscreen
- Shock mount provides over 20 dB isolation from surface vibration noise
- Models available with attached preamp, in-line preamp, or desktop base
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- New RF filtering
Designed for easy replacement and available in cardioid, supercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns, the interchangeable cartridges offer wide frequency response and accurate sound reproduction for a broad variety of applications, such as houses of worship, courtrooms and conference centres. Plus, the condenser cartridges fit every model in the Microflex product line for enhanced convenience and consistent sound.
Microflex Gooseneck microphones are available in four models with a variety of heights and mounting styles to choose from. One model includes a silent mute switch with LED indicator, a Shure Microflex exclusive. And every Microflex Gooseneck features high sensitivity and balanced, transformerless output for maximum immunity to electromagnetic hum and RF interference, even over long cable runs. Each Microflex Gooseneck microphone comes with a complete installation kit, including locking metal and foam ball windscreens, snap-in and shock-mount microphone stand adapters.
- MX418/C (Cardioid), MX418/S (Supercardioid), MX418/N (No Cartridge): 18-inch Gooseneck Condenser Microphone, Attached XLR Preamp, Shock Mount, Flange Mount, Snap-Fit Foam Windscreen. *(Optional Desktop Base with 10 foot Cable: A412B)
- MX418D/C (Cardioid), MX418D/S (Supercardioid), MX418D/N (No Cartridge): 18-inch Desktop Condenser Gooseneck-Mounted Microphone, Desktop Base with 10 foot Cable, Snap-Fit Foam Windscreen.
- MX418SE/C (Cardioid), MX418SE/S (Supercardioid), MX418SE/N (No Cartridge): 18-inch Gooseneck Condenser Microphone, Shock Mount, Flange Mount, 10-ft Side-Exit (or Bottom-Exit) Cable, Snap-Fit Foam Windscreen, In-Line Preamp.
- MX418S/C Cardioid), MX18S/S (Supercardioid), MX418S/N (No Cartridge): 18-inch Gooseneck Condenser Microphone, Attached XLR Preamp, Shock Mount, Flange Mount, Snap-Fit Foam Windscreen, Mute Switch, LED Indicator. *(Optional Desktop Base with 10 foot Cable: A412B)