Audio Crew and Performers Enjoy “Like Copper” Sound Quality at Historic Ryman Auditorium Event
Cardioid dynamic vocal microphone offers a dual diaphragm and switchable polar patterns to deliver precise vocal reproduction. It features a dual Mylar diaphragm design, a shock mount, gold-plated connectors, and an aluminum carrying case.
- Dual gold layered, low-mass Mylar® diaphragm design
- Switchable polar patterns (supercardioid and cardioid)
- Advanced suspension shock mount
- Premium electronic components including Class A transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Gold-plated internal and external connectors, including XLR Output Durable aluminum housing
- Champagne or charcoal grey finish
- Full-range frequency response (50Hz to 20kHz)
- Aluminium carrying case
What is the KSM9 best suited to?
The KSM9 is primarily a premium vocal microphone with a switchable polar pattern (allows users to switch between cardioids and super cardioid).
With its dual diaphragm design and switchable polar patterns, the KSM9 is the choice for the world's most accomplished vocal performances.
What characteristics can I expect when using a KSM9?
Expect smoothness and precision across the entire frequency spectrum as the KSM9 offers clarity comparable only to a studio microphone.
The KSM9 is available in a choice of two colours (champagne or charcoal grey), and comes complete with an aluminium carry case.
|1||Zipped Carrying Case for KSM9 Part AK9C|
|1||Stand Adapter Part A25E|
|1||5/8" to 3/8" Thread Adapter Part 95A2050|