Kick drum microphone provides a strong low-end response and maximum gain-before-feedback due to its half-cardioid polar pattern. It features a two-position contour switch to maximize attack and clarity and a low-profile design.
- Uniform half-cardioid polar pattern for maximum gain-before-feedback and rejection of off-axis sound
- Precision-engineered low-profile design features integrated preamplifier and XLR connector to maximize setup efficiency while minimizing stage clutter
- Frequency response tailored for kick drum/low frequency applications with a wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Two-position contour switch to maximize attack and clarity depending on application – select the flat response setting for natural sound in most applications or the “low-mid scoop” setting for a strong low frequency “punch” with plenty of higher frequency attack
- Requires no external mounting
What is the Beta 91A best suited to?
The primary use of the Beta 91A is kick drums. It can also be used for other low frequency applications including piano.
What are the characteristics of the Beta 91A?
The Beta 91A is a half cardioid condenser boundary microphone. You can expect a strong low end response as it is specifically tailored for bass frequency applications, and superior attack and punch for studio quality sound even at extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL).
What is the difference between the Beta 91A and the Beta 91?
The Beta 91A features a new and updated microphone capsule. The new capsule will result in a more natural high frequency response than the Beta 91.
Are there any other Shure Kick Drum microphones?
The Beta 52A is a super cardioid microphone and is also suited to kick drums. With the Beta 52A you can expect even more low end.
|1||Storage bag Part 95A2314|