With a category-leading combination of superb audio quality, robust RF performance, and touring-grade features, Shure’s PSM® 1000 Wireless Personal Monitor System is the choice of top-tier audio professionals for productions with zero room for error.
Touring-Grade Design and Performance
- Twin-antenna diversity bodypack receivers with advanced digital signal processing technology dramatically improve signal reception and increase range
- Full-rack, dual-channel wireless transmitter in an all-metal chassis provides touring-grade performance
- Networked control via Ethernet connection vastly simplifies setup for high channel counts and enables remote control via Wireless Workbench software
- Internal power supply with IEC in/out ports enables easy power chaining in the rack
- CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels on one bodypack for quick and easy reference
- MixMode® technology combines two separate audio channels for simultaneous listening in both ears, or transmit two independent IFB program feeds
- Compatibility with PSM® 900 receivers (in the same frequency range) facilitates streamlined inventory management for rental and touring needs.
Robust RF Performance and Networked Control
- Up to 80 MHz tuning bandwidth provides flexibility in today’s crowded and unpredictable RF environments
- Exceptional transmitter linearity vastly reduces frequency intermodulation and allows up to 39 compatible channels per frequency range
- Precision front-end RF filtering significantly reduces RF interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal, fewer dropouts, and fewer audible artifacts
- Automatic RF gain control prevents signal distortion due to RF overload before it can affect performance
- Networked frequency coordination simplifies setup for high channel counts.
- Full bandwidth scan from the P10R+ bodypack receivers finds clean, compatible frequencies and provides a graphic spectrum plot viewable from the bodypack menu screen
- IR sync enables you to send the identified frequencies and spectrum plot to the P10T transmitter directly
- Ethernet connectivity facilitates the programming of compatible frequency assignments from one transmitter to every other P10T transmitter on the network for vastly simplified and streamlined setup
- Spectrum display provides a front-panel spectrum plot with selectable zoom
Advanced Setup and Operation
- Full compatibility with Wireless Workbench and ShurePlus™ Channels software provides advanced RF spectrum plotting, comprehensive frequency coordination, and live monitoring and adjustment of transmitter settings, including:
- RF mute enable/disable
- RF output power adjustments
- Aux/line level
- Audio input level
- Channel/device name edit
Exceptional Audio Quality
- Advanced digital signal processing technology in the P10R+ receivers deliver more headroom, improved stereo separation, and higher audio fidelity
- Patented Audio Reference Companding offers natural and transparent sound
- Available with Shure SE425 Sound Isolating™ earphones featuring dual high-definition MicroDrivers for accurate and balanced audio response
Advanced Rechargeability Options
- The SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery provides extended usage times and precise tracking of remaining life and charge cycle details
- The SBC800 eight-bay charger brings up to eight SB900 batteries to full charge within two hours and has charge status LEDs for each battery
- The SBC200 dual-docking charger works with SB900A, PSM 900 (P9RA and P9RA+ only), PSM 1000 (P10R and P10R+ only), QLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems, ULX-D®Digital Wireless Systems, and Axient® Digital (AD1 and AD2 only), available with and without power supply
- The SBC220 networked dual-docking charger works with SB900A, PSM 900 (P9RA+ only), PSM 1000 (P10R+ only), QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems, ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems, and Axient Digital (AD1 and AD2 only), available with and without power supply. When the SBC220 is connected to a network, the battery information for each transmitter can be viewed remotely.
- The SBC-AX charging module charges two SB900A batteries in the AXT900 Axient Rack Mount Charging Station and SBRC.
With a category-leading combination of superb audio quality, robust RF performance, and touring-grade features, PSM® 1000 Wireless Personal Monitor System is the choice of top-tier audio professionals for productions with zero room for error.
With patented Audio Reference Companding, networkability over Ethernet, and twin-antenna diversity bodypack receivers, the Shure PSM® 1000 Wireless Personal Monitor System provides excellent audio quality, reliable RF performance, and touring-grade features. Twenty compatible frequencies per band and a 72 MHz to 80 MHz tuning bandwidth give the PSM 1000 system the horsepower to handle demanding environments, including professional IEM and IFB applications.
Further Technical Specifications
- RF Carrier Range: 470–952 MHz
(Note: Regionally dependent)
- Compatible Frquencies: 49 per band
- Tuning Bandwidth: 72 MHz – 80 MHz
(Note: regionally dependent)
- Operating Range: 90m (300ft)
(Note: Environment dependent)
- Audio Frequency Response: 35Hz – 15kHz
- Stereo Separation: 60 dB
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: A-Weighted 90 dB (typical)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Ref. ±34 kHz deviation @1 kHz: <0.5% (typical)
- Companding: Patented Shure Audio Reference Companding
- Spurious Rejection: Ref. 12 dB SINAD: >80 dB (typical)
- Frequency Stability: ±2.5 ppm
- MPX Pilot Tone: 19 kHz (±0.3 kHz)
- Modulation: FM, MPX Stereo (±34 kHz deviation, nominal)
- Operating Temperature: -18 °C (0 °F) to +57 °C (134 °F)