Sound isolating earphones deliver spacious sound with rich bass and enhanced high frequency performance. They feature Triple High Definition MicroDrivers, dual woofers, sound isolation that blocks ambient noise, and a newly tuned acoustic network.
- Triple Hi-Definition MicroDrivers for spacious sound with rich bass and enhanced high frequency performance
- Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit + Optimized Cable Length
- Durable reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization
- Optimized cable length of 117 cm (46”) ideal for on-the-go usage where shorter cable is ideal
- Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit
- Special red color with a light gray cable
- Sound Isolating design blocking up to 37 dB of ambient noise
- Ergonomic, professional design with a lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle for unmatched personalization and comfort
What are the differences between the regular SE535 and the new SE535LTD?
The SE535LTD differ from the regular SE535 in three aspects. Apart from the red and gray color scheme, they feature a newly tuned acoustic network providing enhanced high frequency performance and a wider frequency range. The included detachable cable is a shorter version, allowing for more convenient on-the-go use.
What specific differences does the “newly tuned acoustic network” provide?
The SE535LTD come with a cloth-lined damper that fine-tunes the acoustic resistance that helps to shape and control the high-mid and high frequency response. This results in a slightly brighter sound but retains the spacious quality and rich bass.
|3||Black Foam Sleeves Part EABKF1|
|3||Gray Soft Flex Sleeves Part EASFX2|
|1||Yellow Foam Sleeves Part EAYFL1|
|1||Triple Flange Sleeves Part EATFL1|
|1||Carrying Case Part EASCASE02|
|1||Earphones Adapter Kit Part EAADPT-KIT|