Sound isolating earphones deliver detailed, warm audio alongside effective sound isolation. They feature Dynamic MicroDriver technology and soft, flexible sleeves in multiple sizes to block 90% of background noise.
- Dynamic MicroDriver produces a warm, detailed sound with resonant bass
- Detachable, durable reinforced cable
- Sound isolating design blocks up to 37 dB of ambient noise
- Fit Kit with various sizes of foam and silicone sleeves provides sound isolation and optimises bass response
- Over ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
- Gold plated MMCX connector with lock snap mechanism allows 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit
Where can the SE215 earphones be used?
The SE215 earphones offer detailed, warm sound alongside effective sound isolation. They come with a detachable reinforced cable with an over ear formable wire. This makes them ideal for use onstage as in-ear monitors, as well as for enjoying your personal music collection at home or on the move.
What are the acoustic characteristics of these earphones?
A detailed, warm sound with an enhanced bass is facilitated by the Dynamic MicroDriver. The soft, flexible sleeves in the included Fit Kit are not only comfortable to wear, they block out 90% of background noise too. The 'seal' provided by the foam or silicone sleeves also optimises the bass response.
What replaceable components do the SE215 earphones feature?
The reinforced cable is detachable, so can be replaced if required. Likewise, the foam and silicone sleeves are replaceable. These features ensure that you can continue to enjoy the sound quality and comfort of your SE215 earphones for longer.
|1||Black foam sleeves (S/ M/ L)|
|1||Soft flex sleeves (S/ M/ L)|