Electrostatic earphone system consists of single-driver, electrostatic earphones matched to a digital-to-analogue-converter with EQ control. Features audio playback settings and electrostatic technology, the most precise transient response available.
- Four customizable settings to manage audio playback preferences
- D4-band parametric EQ features five preset settings
- Streamlined controls for quick and simple, user-friendly navigation throughout the amplifier settings
- The first application of electrostatic technology for Sound Isolating Earphones featuring a single MicroDriver design
- Extremely high correlation to the source audio provides unmatched audio clarity and detail; electrostatic technology provides the fastest, most accurate transient response available
- Integrated USB-rechargeable battery can conveniently charge from provided wall charger or computer, even when streaming USB audio from computer
- Lightweight, ergonomic earphone shape minimizes ear fatigue while comfortable Sound Isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise
- Custom-designed earphone cable specifically isolates each conductor
- Compatible with Mac, PC, iOS and Android devices via included accessory assortment, featuring Micro-B to Lightning and Micro-B OTG cables
- Enhanced Audio Control provides additional user-friendly options to maximize audio playback fidelity
- Selectable digital or analogue input signal processing; digital audio input via USB; analogue signal path via standard 3.5mm (1/8") "Line In" input/switch
- Bit depth for digital audio input signal processing: 16-bit or 24-bit. 24-bit/96kHz conforms to the High-Resolution Audio standards verified by the Japan Audio Society
- Premium Shure fit and finish and construction featuring an elegantly machined black aluminum housing, manufactured to exacting Shure quality standards
What are the benefits of the electrostatic earphone technology?
The KSE1500 is based on state-of-the-art electrostatic technology. Each single MicroDriver Sound Isolating electrostatic earphone features a virtually weightless, massless diaphragm, surrounded by an electrostatic field generated by back plates that manage charge oscillation. This technology provides the fastest, most accurate transient response available resulting in unmatched audio clarity and detail.
Which sources can be used?
KSE1500 is capable of processing digital audio via micro-USB as well as analogue audio via direct line in. It can also bypass entirely for a pure analogue signal without conversion. The featured USB digital-to-analogue-converter (DAC) converts analogue or digital audio from portable sources and computers.
The Product with this logo has been designed to maximize the sound performance of High-Resolution Audio.
|1||USB wall charger|
|1||Micro-B OTG Cable|
|1||1/8" (3.5mm) cable: 6" (15.2 cm)|
|1||1/8" (3.5mm) cable: 36" (92 cm)|
|1||¼" (6.3mm) adapter|
|1||leather carrying case|
|1||microfiber cleaning cloth|
Further Technical Specifications
- Bias Voltage: 200 V DC
- Output Voltage: ±200 V, max.
- Output Current: ≤1 mA
- Operating Temperature Range: −18 to 57 °C (0 to 135 °F)
- Earphone Specifications
- Connector Type: LEMO Connector
- Maximum SPL, 1 kHz at 3% THD: 113 dB SPL
- Amplifier Specifications
- Bit Depth: 16-bit / 24-bit
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: up to 107 dB A-weighted
- Adjustable Gain Range: -40 dB to +60 dB
- Limiter: Selectable Analog RMS Limiter
- Equalizer: 4-band Parametric
- USB Input: USB Micro-B Receptacle
- Line-In Input: 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Charging Requirements: USB-powered: 5 V/0.5 A to 1 A
- Housing: Black Anodized Aluminum
- Battery Specifications
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Li-Ion
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6 V DC
- Battery Life:
- Analog in (BYPASS EQ mode): up to 10 hours
- USB Input Analog in (EQ mode): up to 7 hours
- Battery Charging Temperature Range: 0 to 45 °C (32 to 113 °F)