The premium KSE1200 Electrostatic Earphone System is an electrostatic earphone and amplifier system for use in‐line with portable media players. These single‐driver electrostatic Sound Isolating™ earphones provide an astounding level of clarity and detail for the most discerning audio aficionados.
KSE1500 Electrostatic Earphones (the same earphones from KSE1500)
- Electrostatic technology for sound isolating earphones featuring a single MicroDriver design
- Extremely high correlation to the source audio provides unmatched audio clarity and detail
- Custom‐designed cable specifically isolates each conductor
- Formable wire for secure, comfortable fit in over‐ear earphone placement
- Designed for use exclusively with the KSE1500 Electrostatic Earphones: Delivers a constant 200V DC Bias and +/‐ 200V signal required by the single‐driver electrostatic earphones
- Analog signal path via standard 1/8” (3.5 mm) “Line In” input/switch for pure analog audio
- Control functions with LED detecting input level and main power/volume knob
- Integrated USB rechargeable battery can conveniently charge from standard USB wall charger or computer (Battery life of up to 12 hours)
- Premium Shure construction featuring an elegantly machined black aluminium housing, manufactured to exacting Shure quality standards
What are the benefits of the electrostatic earphone technology?
The KSE1200 is based on state-of-the-art electrostatic technology. Each single MicroDriver Sound Isolating electrostatic earphone features a virtually weightless, massless diaphragm, surrounded by an electrostatic field generated by back plates that manage charge oscillation. This technology provides the fastest, most accurate transient response available resulting in unmatched audio clarity and detail.
The Product with this logo has been designed to maximize the sound performance of High-Resolution Audio.
The KSE1200 Electrostatic Earphone System is a premium Sound Isolating electrostatic earphone system for use in‐line with portable media players. Featuring a pair of single‐driver electrostatic Sound Isolating™ earphones and matched, high voltage amplifier. The input stage of the System is designed for seamless integration with premium audio players common in today’s high quality portable audio market.
Providing an unrivalled level clarity and detail, the KSE1200 system brings the award winning performance of Shure’s electrostatic technology into a more compact, efficient, and affordable solution.
Both the Shure KSE1500 and KSE1200 systems make portable high fidelity audio a reality.
|1||1/8” (3.5mm) cable, 6” (15.2 cm)|
|1||1/8” (3.5mm) cable, 36” (92 cm)|
|1||¼” (6.3mm) adapter|
|2||rubber security bands|