This rebate offer is made by Shure Asia Limited (“Shure”) exclusively to original end user purchasers in Malaysia and subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. This rebate offer is only valid for purchases of the following Shure wireless microphone: SVX, BLX, SLX, GLX-D, GLX-D Advanced, QLX-D Digital, ULX-D Digital, Axient Digital, Microflex Wireless, PSM300, PSM900 and PSM1000 (“Eligible Shure Products”). Products included as Eligible Shure Products may change subject to the release of new products and discontinued sales of existing products. This offer is void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.
2. This rebate offer requires a one-to-one trade-in of one (1) channel of a wireless system to receive a rebate for one (1) wireless channel of a newly purchased Eligible Shure Product. For example, to receive a rebate for one new Shure system including four (4) wireless channels, an eligible trade-in must include at least four (4) single-channel transmitters and four (4) single-channel receivers OR four (4) single-channel transmitters and two (2) dual-channel receiver OR any other valid combination of multi-channel transmitters and receivers.
3. Applicable rebate amount specified is for each wireless channel of an Eligible Shure Product, provided that a rebate claim is properly made and submitted in accordance with this offer (including sending in Trade-In Product for each Eligible Shure Product purchased) and subject to all other applicable terms and conditions.
4. This rebate offer is available only to original end user purchasers in Malaysia and is valid only for purchases of Eligible Shure Products. Original end user purchaser must obtain a Rebate Authorization number according to paragraph 6 below on or before November 30, 2018 (the “Promotion End Date”). Distributors, retailers, and other resellers of Shure products, together with their employees, agents and families, are not eligible for this rebate offer, nor may Shure product distributors, retailers, resellers, or their employees, agents or families claim rebates on behalf of end user purchasers. This offer also is not valid for (i) any purchase of used, refurbished, or demonstrated products, (ii) any registration made after the Promotion End Date.
5. Concept Associates (KL) Sdn Bhd (“Concept”) is the Shure authorized distributor in Malaysia to execute this rebate program and to fulfill this rebate offer for and on behalf of Shure.
6. To submit a rebate request, please: (1) obtain a Rebate Authorization number by submitting a rebate form online no later than November 30, 2018 11:59 pm Malaysia Time and print confirmation page (including Rebate Authorization number) and (2) pack and bring along the Trade-In Products and confirmation page to Concept Associates (KL) Sdn Bhd office:
7. Shure and Concept reserve the right to require additional information from rebate applicants to ensure compliance with the terms and conditions of this rebate offer. All submitted documentation and materials become the exclusive property of Shure and will not be returned. Shure and Concept are not responsible for the rebate applicant’s failure to submit, in a timely and proper manner, all required information, documentation, materials, Trade-In Product or other required claim materials. The rebate applicant is solely liable for submissions that are late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incorrect, incomplete, illegible, postage due or otherwise not properly and timely submitted for any reason (“Incomplete Rebate Submission”). Rebates may not be issued for Incomplete Rebate Submissions or submissions determined in good faith discretion of Shure and Concept to be fraudulent. Submitting false information to obtain a rebate may be subject to prosecution. Keep copies of all documentation submitted for your records.
8. Offer valid only for purchases made in Malaysia by Malaysia residents only. This rebate offer is void where taxed or prohibited by law. In any event, rebate recipients are solely responsible for any taxes imposed on their rebates.
9. Shure and Concept reserve the exclusive right to determine whether rebate submissions meet eligibility requirements, the right to pursue all available remedies for false claims, and the right to inspect and reject wireless systems or components submitted to Shure as part of a rebate application if Shure determines that any part of the systems or components were not in working condition at the time of their submission or the systems or components were not genuine product acquired by the end user purchaser in a bona fide purchase (e.g., counterfeit or stolen products, products obtained by any unlawful means, or products imported by the purchaser from outside Malaysia), or for any other reason. Shure and Concept also reserve the right at any time, without notice, to suspend, terminate, extend or alter in any respect this rebate offer or any related terms or conditions. The decisions by Shure and Concept regarding rebate eligibility and other matters related to this rebate offer are final. Rejection of any Incomplete Rebate Application by Shure and Concept will not entitle the applicant to any rebate, refund, return or other accommodation with respect to the applicant’s purchase of new Shure wireless systems or components. Concept will make a good faith effort to return trade-in products if a rebate is denied.
For questions regarding this rebate offer or status of rebate application, please contact Concept at