Wireless System Control Software
Wireless Workbench® 6 software works in concert with Shure wireless systems Axient™ Digital, Axient™, ULX-D™ , QLX-D™, PSM®1000 and UHF-R®. A rich user interface and robust features help to manage and monitor wireless system performance over the network, from pre-show planning through post-performance analysis.
Improvements in version 6.12.1
- Added compatibility with macOS Sierra (10.12), including signing Wireless Workbench with Gatekeeper (macOS only)
- Optimized UI to render on high-resolution screens
- Improved performance of Monitor view with large counts of Channel Strips
- Added "View Release Notes" to Help menu
- Added "Open Recent Show" to File menu
- Added "Assign Color" to context menu of Properties Panels
Remote Device Connection
- Added option to connect to remote devices through a VPN Connection. After a VPN connection is established, go to Network Preferences in WWB6, select the NIC of your VPN, and then specify the IP addresses of remote devices.
- Fixed issue that stopped recording ShowLink data if UHF reception was lost.
- Added capability to record and display ShowLink data per channel slot.
- Added the following new system events:
- Active Tx Change
- Audio Mode Change
- Audio Peak Overload
- RF Power Change
- Added Y-axis color scales to the plot views of RF, Audio, and Battery data streams.
- Added "Keep channels armed" option after a Timeline recoding has finished in order open a new Timeline tab to record another Timeline with the same channels.
- Improved presentation of Antenna Status for ULX-D systems to represent Interference states (red).
- Improved presentation of Frequency Diversity channels while recording.
- Increased time resolution for markers to 100 ms.
- Frequency Coordination
- Updated coordination preference for "minimum spacing from TV channel" to support different spacing for leading and trailing edges of an avoided TV channel.
- Added context menu options to frequency headers in Coordination Workspace (delete groups of frequencies, move to another zone)
- Added ability to import a list of frequencies from common file formats (.csv, .txt) into Exclusions dialog.
- Added a coordination preference to "Ignore scan peaks within an excluded TV channel".
- Fixed issue that prevented WWB version 6.12.0 from importing TV exclusion files that were created by previous WWB versions and had "Countries with 6 MHz (Japan)" as the selected country.
- ULX-D bands: G62, Z17, Z18, Z19, Z20
- QLX-D bands: Z17, Z18, Z19, Z20
- Shure Battery Rack Charger (SBRC)
- Windows: 7 or 8 or 10
- Mac: OS X 10.10 – 10.12
- Intel® Core™ i3, i5, or i7 equivalent running at 2 GHz or more
- 5 GB or more available (install size is 400 MB)
- 1280 x 768 minimum
Wireless Workbench 6 Forum
WWB6 users can find the latest news, post questions, and interact with each other and Shure Wireless Workbench experts on the Wireless Workbench 6 Forum