SW6000 is a user-friendly client/server-based conference management software for use with DCS 6000 Digital Conference Systems. The software provides a comprehensive range of applications that enable you to configure, control, manage and customize each individual conference and meeting. SW6000 runs on standard PCs connected over LAN and integrates all aspects of conference preparation, management, and control.
- Conference / meeting configuration
- DCS 6000 conference equipment setup and configuration
- Five modes of login operation (e.g. pre-assigned seat, personal code or chip-card registration)
- Full language support
- Message facility for pre-recorded messages and self-produced messages
- Name handling
- Agenda configuration with linked documents and web links
- Mimic / synoptic diagram setup
- Various reports and import/export facilities
- Extensive voting control management
SW6000 can be installed on a stand-alone PC or in a PC network (client/server or terminal server setup). Software v6.2 or later support standard installations of the following operating systems:
- Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2 and 2012 R2
- WIN 8.1 x86 Enterprise/Professional/Standard
- WIN 8.1 x64 Enterprise/Professional/Standard
- WIN 10
Important: Windows XP and Vista operating systems are NOT supported
To download and install the software, please visit the SW6000 Download Center.
In order to run the software, a license key is required. For purchase, please contact your authorized Shure distributor or system integrator: Where to buy
Software FunctionalitiesSW6000 Conference Management Software
The SW6000 Conference Management Software accommodates all basic functionalities which are required for a typical conference or meeting, grouped according to similar functions:
- Meeting and Agenda Management
Includes creation of meetings and multi-level agenda, setting of meeting modes / options, and an extensive range of reports on meeting details.
- Speaking Management
Covers control of conference microphones, speech time, name handling as well as mimic/synoptic diagrams.
- Participants Information and Roles
Allows to create and maintain detailed information on participants and their roles/permissions, enables chip card login and messaging functions, and offers multi-language support.
- Controls and Interfaces
Includes setup of interpretation parameters, connection to multiple rooms, import/export facilities of agenda and participant information, as well as setup and configuration of DCS 6000 system components and third party applications.
- Applications used by the Admin, Chairman or Delegates
Includes one license each for CAA Conference Administrator Application and CUA Conference User Application.
Note: One SW6000-CAA and SW6000-CUA application are included in the SW6000 Conference Management Software. Additional licenses are only needed if more than one CAA or CUA application shall run simultaneously on the system
SW6000-CAA Conference Administrator Application
The CAA is used to organize and configure conferences, to create all setups, and to test system components.
Administrators use it to create and maintain basic conference data such as agendas, participant information and lists, mimic, voting parameters, standard messages, etc.
Technicians use it to setup and test DCS 6000 conference and interpreter units.
SW6000-CUA Conference User Application
The CUA provides the main user interface, menu screens and basic sound adjustments of the conference system from the PC.
It is used by chairmen and participants to view the agenda and delegate information, to start/stop conferences, manage microphones, use speaker/request lists, mimic diagrams, etc. Technicians use the application to monitor conferences, control volume settings or change different conference parameters.
The functionalities on each CUA depend on the user profile of the person logged in to the system and additional modules installed.
SW6000-CDA Conference Display Application
The CDA is used to present information created in a conference by use of e.g. large screen projectors or plasma screens. The following standard displays are available:
- Speaker/request information as a list or on a mimic diagram
- Voting results as graphical display, in a list, or on a mimic diagram
The selection of which displays to show on each CDA is done in the CUA application. Up to 16 CDA applications can be run simultaneously.
Optional Software Modules
SW6000-ADV Advanced Meeting Management
This module serves an unlimited number of seats and is used when more advance controls are needed, such as:
- Advanced Mic Control for more features like defining a secondary seat or a Podium microphone
- Advanced Agenda Control offers a variety of functionalities from the ability to attach speakers to subjects in the agenda to using a web browser in the CUA
- Advanced Speech Time enables for group and manual configurations of the speech time but also speech time configurations for Delegate User types
Offers the same functionality as SW6000-ADV but for maximum 50 seats.
SW6000-ESI External System Interface
This module interfaces to third party systems and provides
- Control of Streaming Applications
- Web Service Interface
- Advanced Import/Export of Meetings
SW6000-Vote Software Enabled Voting
This module enables the voting facility in SW6000 and allows configuration and control of voting sessions.