Designed for use with MOTIV Digital Microphones and Recording Solutions, the ShurePlus™ MOTIV™ Mobile Recording App allows real-time function adjustments and file sharing. An easy-to-use interface includes 24-bit / 48 kHz uncompressed recording, selectable DSP preset modes, microphone gain adjustment, and an intuitive stereo width control that adjusts the microphone pick-up pattern for optimal results, depending on the sound source and surrounding environment.
What’s New in Version 2.0
- New Editor allows user to trim or split tracks and to add user-defined fades.
- Streamlined user interface makes it easy and intuitive to navigate.
- Improved metering for more accurate, jitter-free visual experience and a more effective clip indicator.
ShurePlus™ MOTIV™ how-to videos
- Make real-time adjustments to the MV88 iOS Digital Stereo Condenser Microphone:
- Polar pattern selection (stereo, cardioid, bidirectional, raw mid-side)
- Adjustable stereo width (60, 75, 90, 105, 120, 135 degrees)
- Wind noise reduction: Low-frequency cutoff filter to eliminate rumble caused by environmental noise
- Left-right channel swap: Flips the left and right audio channels to match video that is recorded when the microphone is reversed in certain phone/tablet positions.
- Record uncompressed audio at multiple bit depths/sample rates
- 36 dB of adjustable gain for MOTIV microphones
- High-resolution metering
- Preset modes to automatically adjust gain, equalization, and compression
- 5-band equalizer
- Edit recordings using trim or split options and adjustable fade curves and markers
- Share files via email, text, iTunes, Airdrop and Dropbox
- Save to compressed formats (ALAC, AAC 96, 128, 256)
- Save your audio recording as video
- iOS 8 or above