This position is based in Hyderabad, India.
The Software Engineer designs, develops and implements advanced scripts to validate embedded software systems, analyze system performance and resolve issues through collaboration with the systems engineering and development teams. This professional should have a solid knowledge of software languages and architectures in order to recommend and implement an automation architecture and solution across multiple product lines. The Software Engineer will be responsible for automation strategies and scripting to advance our product development.
- Architect, recommend and implement an automation architecture and solution across multiple product lines
- Influences the shaping of future products by contributing to the framework (architecture) used across multiple products or systems
- Provides technical recommendations for next generation initiatives
- Designs, develops, and implements test plans, and test cases/scripts for complete and complex frameworks, systems, and products
- Tests advanced software systems to ensure compliance with system specifications and system interoperability
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves software issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Uses skills as a professional in systems development and testing of software products
- Able to work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data or situations requires evaluation of complex systems
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions for difficult assignments and of diverse scope
- Experience with C, C++, python, java script, HTML, SQL, and other scripting languages
We offer a competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Please send your application with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.