This position is based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Integrated Systems Sales based in Hong Kong, the incumbent will take responsibility of day-to-day administrative and coordination work for sales team.
- Answer enquires from channel partners, such as stock availability and pricing, and basic product information
- Answer calls and emails in order to respond to customer enquiries
- Provide sales and stock analysis report for Sales Team
- Consolidate sell through, inventory, and pipeline report from channel partners
- Prepare word documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and reports for sales team
- Assist marketing team to organize and co-ordinate seminars, workshops, and other marketing events
- Assist sales team to arrange training to partners and customers
- Manage the sales team and experience center calendars, preparation and distribution of any materials, and/or AV setup as needed
- Handling all sending and receiving of equipment for loaner machines, trade shows and other events
- Management of demo unit inventory
- Well maintain our customers database
- Create administrative efficiencies and find ways to improve processes
- Cultivate cross-functional relationships between departments and improve communication across teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum five years of relevant working experience
- Positive attitude and team player
- Highly resourceful and flexible in accomplishing tasks and solving problems; self-starter
- Strong initiative and ability to anticipate needs
- Strong planning and organizational skills and demonstrates key attention to details
- Effectively able to handle and prioritize multiple projects
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience of being helpful and responsive
- Have knowledge of Salesforce
- Strong computer skills, exceptional in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese) and English.
We offer a competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Please send your application with current and expected salary to email@example.com
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.