Marketing Lead, Integrated Systems
Marketing Lead, Integrated Systems
This position is based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Director, Integrated Systems Sales – Greater China and South Korea, this role will be responsible for leading the marketing team and day-to-day management of the channel marketing activities, ensure the brand and product messages are consistently delivered across our key markets in Greater China and South Korea, in accordance with global marketing direction and strategy.
- Partner with the global marketing team to execute global marketing programs in Greater China and South Korea, and represent the region in ongoing exchange with the global team as well as providing feedback to other marketing teams across the world
- Develop strategic marketing plans and detailed execution roadmaps for all marketing programs and events, aligned with channel sales leadership & strategy, that meet the business objectives in Greater China and South Korea
- Lead and manage the marketing team by providing leadership, direction, and guidance, always with a focus on top-notch customer service
- Work collaboratively and build effective relationship with sales, market development, digital marketing, and other internal departments, and foster cross-function teamwork with clear and timely communication
- Manage all corporate, marketing, and channel communications, including creation and distribution of partner releases and newsletters. Work effectively across departments to collect and disseminate relevant information to internal teams as well as channel partners
- Work closely with channel partners and relevant internal departments to develop, manage and execute effective marketing activities and promotion strategies aimed to support business and brand growth
- Influence and guide channel partners to increase Shure exposure online and offline, and to maximize the ROI from the channel marketing funds. Ensure that channel partners have the right sales and marketing materials and programs to enable their success
- Initiate and implement collaborative activities within the channel as well as industry partners, and seek out opportunities for cross selling and marketing across different platforms
- Actively seek and create customer / partner success stories to showcase best practices and to demonstrate strong partner relationships
- Manage overall marketing budget for Greater China and South Korea in close partnership with local marketing managers
- Lead both internal and external teams in delivering excellent content and marketing programs that are on schedule and budget
- Manage marketing databases, monitor all marketing campaigns, and ensure data quality in the Customer Success Platform to support ongoing analytics, reporting, and campaign optimization. Measure program activities and translate metrics info in order to learn and improve actions
- Manage campaign content localization (language, cultural, and geopolitical) as appropriate, in partnership with local marketing managers. Act as subject matter expert to advise local marketing managers
- Ensure brand consistency and correct usage of brand assets, corporate messaging across all Shure and partner campaigns.
- Liaise with PR agencies as well as local and regional media to increase brand exposure across different paid and unpaid media platforms
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing / Communication / Public Relations / Business Administration or related discipline with minimum of 10 years of management experience in marketing, advertising and public relations
- Experience in MNC is a definite asset
- Extensive channel marketing experience with solid understanding of channel marketing strategies for enterprise markets
- Teamplayer, collaborative, multi-tasking, self-motivated with high energy, open-mind, initiative, detailed-oriented and analytical
- Solid project management experience with proven track record of planning and execution
- Experienced of translating complex technology concepts into marketing programs and materials
- Ability to manage numerous projects and prioritize goals while maintaining deadlines, executing on deliverables, and keeping team members informed of status
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, a MUST
- Fluent in English with good command of written and spoken Chinese; and Putonghua preferred
- Willing to travel
We offer a competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Please send your application with current and expected salary to email@example.com
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.