Associate Director, Retail Sales
Associate Director, Retail Sales
This position is based in Shanghai.
- Report to Senior Director, Retail Sales, Greater China and South Korea Region
- Grow revenue in Musician and Consumer Audio category for China.
- Develop and execute a progressive business plan by acquiring new customers in various age groups, grow existing customers, expanding dealers’ network, improving O2O experience, increasing conversion at end users
- Lead efforts to establish strategic channel sales plans to achieve annual sales quotas for each product line. Coaches channel partners on adding value and customer experience with our brand, that aligns with our brand strategy.
- Reviews key end user programs in regards to performance versus goal, identifies areas of concern and success, and proposes action plans to improve performance.
- Establish and maintain open communication with potential customers, understand their key business challenges, and present solutions as a differentiated response to those needs
- Works closely with the Marketing team in the retail vertical to increase meaningful exposure of Shure products and the Shure brand
- Acquire a deep knowledge of consumer and musician electronics in China, become a subject matter expert in the value proposition and its suitability for retail customers. Understanding China consumer journey, decision making process and latest trend.
- Monitors territory profit margins, and plans accordingly to meet or exceed division objectives.
- Develops and implements an effective schedule of account management and business meeting, product launch and transition planning, go to market initiatives, services and collaborative efforts cross functionally.
- Plans and monitors expense budgets according to fiscal year objectives.
- Forecasting revenue, maintaining accurate and timely reporting, engagement with and use of CRM and related systems, managing accounts receivables for their account portfolio
- Minimum15 years of experience in consumer and audio electronic sales & 10 years in management/leadership role.
- A proven track record of growing a territory, developing new customers, consistently outperforming against new business targets, and growing existing top tier customers.
- Personal contacts across the Retail marketplace in the region at decision maker level.
- Experience of selling side-by-side with channel partners and local resellers.
- Fluent English and Mandarin speaker is a must. Cantonese is preferable. Experience of conducting complex business negotiations in Mandarin and English, excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written in both English and Chinese.
- Experience in global company is highly preferable.
- Strong negotiation skills, high standards of integrity and professionalism, people-oriented with excellent relationship building skills.
- Proactive, creative and hands on.
- Able to lead cooperative efforts among members of project teams. Collaborative and consultative skills to influence others across several functional areas.
- Available for extensive travel.
We offer a competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Please send your application with current and expected salary to email@example.com
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.