SRH240A Professional Quality Headphones
Find stores in my area:
- In the box
What are the SRH240A Headphones best suited to?
The SRH240A is the entry to the Shure professional headphone series and is ideal for use with your personal MP3 player and other general listening applications.
What are the features?
It has a closed-back, circumaural design that rests comfortably over the ears which reduces background noise. A wide frequency range delivers full bass and clear mids and highs and is optimized for use with most pro and consumer audio devices.
- Wide frequency range delivers full bass and detailed highs
- Optimized performance for use with most pro and consumer audio devices
- NEW: Re-engineered headband & earcup construction for more ergonomic, comfortable fit
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Replaceable ear pads ensure long product life
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- 2-year limited warranty
- Transducer Type: Dynamic, Neodym-Magnet
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Sensitivity : 107 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 38 Ω
- Max. input power: 500 mW
- Frequency range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Net weight (without cable): 238 g
- Cable length: 2 m
- Type of cable: Attached, straight oxygen-free copper
- Plug: Nickel-plated 3.5 mm stereo mini plug
- 6.3 mm Thread Adapter