SE535 Sound Isolating™ Earphones Special Edition
Find stores in my area:
Where to buy
Utilizes Triple High Definition MicroDrivers – a dedicated tweeter and dual woofers for spacious sound and rich bass. A newly tuned acoustic network delivers enhanced high frequencyThis is how many times a sound or radio wave oscillates in one second.Read moreGo to the glossary performance.Add to comparison Go to comparison
- In the box
Sound Isolating Design
Sound isolating earphones were originally developed as Personal Monitor Systems to allow musicians to hear their own performances in loud onstage environments.
They work by using soft, flexible sleeves to block background noise, allowing small, high-performance drivers to deliver incredibly precise sound directly to the ear. By selecting from an assortment of included soft sleeves, you are able to personalize the fit of the earphones to your ears.
Triple High-Definition MicroDriver
It is made up of three balanced armature drivers – one dedicated tweeter and dual woofers. A newly tuned acoustic network provides enhanced high frequencyThis is how many times a sound or radio wave oscillates in one second.Read moreGo to the glossary performance for the ultimate listening experience from Shure. It also includes an integrated passive crossover that ensures high and low frequencies remain distinct and defined. This allows you to hear the details of your music like never before.
Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
The SE535 Special Edition features a durable Kevlar® reinforced cable that allows easy replacement or customization. The optimized cable length of 46” (116 cm) is perfect for on-the-go usage where shorter cable is ideal. The formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way. The gold plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit.
Special Edition Color
Special Edition color scheme of a red earphone, paired with a light gray cable provides an exclusive fashion statement.
Sound Isolation vs Noise Cancelling
The seal created by a sound isolating earphone physically blocks most frequencies of background noise. Noise cancelling headphones are generally larger, heavier and battery driven. It uses active circuitry to counteract background noise, which may introduce unwanted artifacts in to your audio.
- Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers – one dedicated tweeter and two woofers with a newly tuned acoustic network
- Spacious sound with rich bass + Enhanced High FrequencyThis is how many times a sound or radio wave oscillates in one second.Read moreGo to the glossary Performance
- Cable with optimized length and formable wire as well as a wide assortment of accessories for secure, comfortable fit
- Sound isolating sleeves in multiple sizes for up to 37 dB of isolation
- Cables are lockable for safe connection while in use and detachable for easy replacement.
- Colour: Red earphone + light gray cable
- 1 year limited warranty
- Speaker type: Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers
- SensitivityThis is how mich signal a microphone produces for a given amount of sound.Read moreGo to the glossary (1 kHz): 119 dB SPL/mW
- ImpedanceThis describes how resistant an electrical circuit is to the flow of electricity passing through it.Read moreGo to the glossary: 36 Ω
- FrequencyThis is how many times a sound or radio wave oscillates in one second.Read moreGo to the glossary range: 18 Hz - 19.5 kHz
- Cable length: 116 cm
- Color: Special Edition Red
- Black foam sleeves (S/ M/ L)
- Soft flex sleeves (S/ M/ L)
- Yellow foam sleeves
- Triple flex sleeves
- Premium carrying case
- 3.5 to 6.3 mm adapter
- Airline adapter
- Volume Control